The mnactec.cat/blog/pobles-obrers website uses two different types of cookies: third-party cookies with analytical purposes and first-party cookies with functional purposes. The information gathered by these cookies is anonymous.
What are cookies?
Cookies are files downloaded onto your device when accessing certain websites. Among other things, they allow these websites to store and recover information about the browsing habits of a user or device. Depending on the information contained or how this device is used these cookies can be used to identify the user.
How do they work and what do they do?
- The browsing history and the cookies are stored on your device. Similarly to your browsing history or browser cache, cookies are a trail of your activity on internet. This could be important if your device is accessed by others. If you are using a shared device we recommend you delete the information in your browsing history, cache and cookies. To find out how to do this please consult the help section on the browser.
What cookies does the Pobles Obrers website use?
- _unam: Functional cookie. Quantifies the number of users who share a content.
- _utma: 2 year duration. Count the number of visits from a device.
- _utmz: Duration cookie. Saves the source through which the user enters the website.
- _ga: Analytical cookie. Duration: 2 years. It is useful to check which people have visited the website by tracking it if they have visited it before.
- _gid: Analytical cookie. Duration of 24 hours. It is used to check which people are visiting the website and whether they have visited it before.
- ci sessions: Technical cookie. Identifies the session provided by the server. Identify the users who have logged in to the site.
- csrf: Functional cookie. Protects against counterfeiting of cross-site requests (CSRF)
- Pref_lang: Functional cookie. It is used to monitor the language preference based on the user.
- wp-settings-1: Technical cookie. Expires when the browser is clicked. Biscuit used by WordPress to customize the user interface.
- wp-settings-time-1: Technical cookie. Expires when the browser is clicked. Biscuit used by WordPress to customize the user interface.
How to restrict, block and eliminate cookies
You can restrict, block and eliminate the cookies installed in your device by configuring the browser options on your computer: